Monday, March 6, 2017

2 Months!

Man oh man! Time is flying.

At first I struggled a little with the diet, but now I have formed some habits and things are going pretty well. I am continually searching for new recipes and have found some favorites. I have managed a few times to reach ketosis!

The most encouraging part is that I have lost 24 pounds in 2 months!!!

I definitely felt icky in the beginning, and ended up getting a keto rash (only a few people do, apparently) but overall I feel great!

My blood sugars are much better, I feel much better, I'm not hot all the time...

I read somewhere that you can go off keto once in awhile, but that it was recommended to wait for three months. I have decided that I am going to give myself one day a month where I can eat what I want, and we'll see how that goes.

Overall, loving keto!


Jan 1

Feb 19



No comments:

Post a Comment