Sunday, July 30, 2017

8 Months!

So, I am about eight months in now and feeling great. Life has been pretty crazy with a lot of emotions, but I've held strong, and honestly, I'm rarely even tempted to stray form the keto life. I have maybe three times not watched my carbs, but even when I do, I find that I eat maybe 50 instead of 20.

All in all, I love keto. I feel good, I don't have the symptoms of high blood sugar like normal, and honestly, I'm barely hungry.

I have started intermittent fasting, mostly because I'm not hungry until the afternoon, but also to help heal my insulin resistance. I try to eat between about 2 pm and 8 pm. It works pretty well. I have also done a day here and there where I fast all day.

So, this photo is from a couple weeks ago, but I am down 71 pounds and feeling much smaller!





No comments:

Post a Comment