Friday, January 20, 2017

Week 2

Well, I'm a little late writing about week 2. Life got a little cray cray!

The first week I wrote that I felt that I'd lost a lot of weight, but had actually gained .8 pounds, though I did realize later that my body fat had gone down .2%! Week two went a lot better, I was able to cut down carbs more. I haven't really actually gotten to a strictly keto diet, but I have been mostly between 20 and 40 carbs.

I did, however, get a touch of the keto "flu" that week. I had mild headaches and diarrhea most of the week, but it could have been a lot worse.

I've been drinking lots of water and getting lots of good fat and protein, so I'm pretty happy with how I have been doing. We've eaten out a couple times and I have not compromised my goals, and I am very pleased with myself.

At the end of week two I was so excited to weigh in. And I was rewarded for my hard work! I was down 5.8 pounds! WOOT WOOT!

So, it'll be interesting to see what tomorrow's weigh in brings.



No comments:

Post a Comment